Proteon Go-to-Market Strategy
PROTEON’s business strategy includes the following platforms:
- Focus on broad bacterial coverage of livestock farming diseases using phages. We aim to build products with global potential.
- Recognize that livestock farming varies from region to region and develop capabilities to deliver our products effectively on a global scale.
- Build business partnerships with innovative companies, ranging from early stage companies to global corporations, that will leverage our strong R&D foundations to increase our innovativeness and velocity.
- Design products that can be produced and delivered cost effectively and therefore be profitable.
- Develop and implement tools ranging from diagnostics through advanced delivery mechanisms to empower livestock farmers to make proactive decisions.